The benefits of dental implants
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. Implants are anchored into your jaw so they can last a lifetime.
- Improved comfort. Dental implants are fixed in place and function almost like natural teeth so they eliminate the discomfort caused by removable dentures.
- Life changing. Dental implants can restore an active, healthy lifestyle. You can give business presentations, swim, ski or participate in any sport and eat your choice of food without worrying about teeth moving or falling out.
- Improved eating. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with confidence and without pain or discomfort.
- Improved self-esteem. Not having to worry about a denture will allow you to smile confidently and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require grinding down of adjacent healthy teeth, as with a traditional, tooth-supported bridge. Your own teeth are left undisturbed, improving your long-term oral health.
- Improved durability. Dental implants will last longer than any other form of dentistry. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
- Invest from £2500
Contact us today to find out how we can help; 01539 720820